- $ Competitive
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Singapore
Reporting to the Global Head of Planning, the Global S&A Supply Chain Project lead will be responsible for redesigning E2E Supply Chain planning processes for Spare parts and accessories. Build the solutions in S4/Hana and Kinaxis to support the new global processes and implementation these new process and system solutions. This role will work closely with the global S&A planning organisation in Singapore / Malaysia and Markets globally.
- Design and deploy an end to end supply chain process for spare parts and accessories, across categories and markets.
- Lead the process design of demand planning for Spare and Accessories, taking in to account different demand streams like customer service demand and refurb demand.
- Lead the system design and implementation in Kinaxis and S4/Hana for the demand planning processes.
- Develop and implement supply and inventory strategies to drive E2E supply chain optimization.
- Lead key projects to drive the S&A supply chain strategy to improve the part availability.
- Support / lead global network studies to reduce cost and create an agile supply chain for Spare parts & Accessories.
- Support the Group in measuring and achieving KPI’s such as backorder, forecasting accuracy, inventory month’s on-hand, supply performance, and others.
- Degree in supply chain management or a related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in Supply Chain including demand planning, supply planning & inventory management.
- Experience with regional or global complex supply chain processes.
- Related experience in Service Parts Planning for high end consumer goods or electronics manufacturer is preferred.
- Experience in SAP system environment.
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience in response to constraints and respond constructively to new demands and challenges.
- Positive, can-do attitude to business, with track record of delivering process improvement and step-change in output.
- Ability to communicate and work well with all stakeholders across the organization.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to travel frequently.