- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore, Singapore - Singapore
The Supply Chain Senior Analyst – Analytics will implement, manage and support the customer driven journey Dyson is on by implementing and managing advanced predictive analytics derived intelligence within the Supply Chain function.
- Work with Global and Regional Supply Chain teams to gather data insights requirements and to design and build data analytics solutions.
- Manage the analytics solutions portfolio including the innovation pipeline.
- Work with analytics manager to drive digital transformation, training and adoption of solutions.
- Manage and hands-on work on designing and automating data pipelines, data transformation and modelling, and loading of data feeds into information delivery dashboards.
- Building analytical models of the input data using one/more of data modelling methods including for example, Regression, Time-Series modelling, Decision Trees & Random Forests, Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines, Nearest Neighbour based clustering, Deep Learning, among others, as best suited for the specific requirements of a project.
- Formulate supply chain business problems into advanced analytics problems in statistics, optimization and simulation, execute these studies using analytics tools and communicate insights to senior management and working teams.
- Work with analytics vendors/suppliers to match/qualify/launch solutions for the business.
- 5-8 years of experience in business intelligence and analytics field. Hands-on experience in supply chain analytics is a plus.
- Possess a degree in business analytics, engineering or computing.
- Knowledgeable in data visualization and dashboard design. Proficient in Tableau / Looker.
- Hands on experience in implementing scalable Machine Learning solutions using Python / R /Java on Google cloud.
- Proficient in advanced statistical methods and building ML models including Regression, classification, forecasting, function approximation, optimization, deep learning.
- Experience in optimizing data architecture, data pipelines and data models.
- Hands-on experience working with cloud based big data/ Google Cloud platforms.
- Background in SAP ERP and supply chain discipline will be a plus.