- £competitive plus benefits
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Global Retail Team is responsible for training our 4,000+ team of global Experts and Stylists.
Our mission is simple: To ensure that every team member is empowered to consistently deliver the same high quality shopper and owner experience.
To do this we need to create inspiring content for every aspect of their role and ensure the right people are set up on Delivering this excellently across the global markets. Starting with their induction into Dyson, we are no ordinary retailer and we need to help our new starters understand this and how to operate. Once successfully set up in the Dyson retail world we then need to arm our Experts and Stylists with the skills, knowledge and behaviours they need to be a success. A big focus is successfully launching Dyson’s new technology across all of our categories which is launched at as fast and furious pace. We however, go beyond this creating a community filled with unique experience to allow our Experts and Stylist teams to fulfil their potential.
The purpose of the role is to work collaboratively with our global teams to design, deliver and execute inspiring and impactful training content for our Experts & Stylist community.
You must be able to inspire and motivate our local training teams to make full use of your content and deliver it flawlessly to their market.
- Step change and standardize the global induction experience
- Showcase our new technologies and ensure every Expert and Stylist has the knowledge and skill required for a successful launch.
- Inspire an ongoing culture of learning and development by providing relevant training to set our Expert & Stylists up for success in every aspect of their role.
- Support in Building and fostering a strong Expert and Stylist community across the globe.
- Develop and implement unique experiences to allow our Experts and Stylist to grow, develop and stay motivated to work for Dyson.
- Support, Partner and coach our team of Retail CoE Training Managers and local trainers to ensure they are delivering impactful training and building a team of high performing Experts and Stylists.
- Training content development across multiple media: print, film, LMS systems.
- Training content development for global markets: EU, Americas and Asia.
- Working in partnership with a wider variety of stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Work collaboratively across teams, always being respectful of others.
- Ability to engage and influence a variety of stakeholders from: commercial, engineering, creative and agency teams.
- Excel in problem solving. This person must be tenacious and never give up.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Written and verbal skills - able to communicate at all levels of the business
- Presentation skills – able to present confidently in front of a varied audiences.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Team player leading by example.
- Adaptable/flexible – able to multi task.
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to travel across the globe to attend meetings, training events and recruitment
- Drive and motivation
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines