- Customer Service
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We are looking for an experienced training and development manager who will be responsible for overseeing and implementing training of all global Customer Service teams. You will organise our training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes.
- To manage a small team, responsible for the delivery of first class training to new and existing Customer Service teams globally. The team currently produce product training materials. You will be responsible, working with a number of other teams to expand this into a team that also delivers global training of product, process and some systems through train the trainer sessions.
- Evaluate organisational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- To maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- To monitor training programmes and materials to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and make updates as necessary.
- To schedule training sessions, organise any necessary equipment, and manage course enrolment.
- Manage training budget.
- Demonstrable training management experience, you will have hands on experience in designing and delivering product, process and system training via a variety of approaches (e.g. classroom, train the trainer, e-learning, playbook)
- You will have the ability to engage audiences at all levels
- You will need a good grounding in traditional and modern training methods
- It would be advantageous if you had experience of delivering international training programmes
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A real flair for leadership and strong team building skills
- Able to influence at all levels
- Strong knowledge of the latest customer service products, solutions and tools
- A pro-active approach and the willingness to do things differently
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines