- Compliance and approvals
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
The Graphics Team is responsible for all Graphics and Packaging that is used in the manufacturing of Dyson products. The operation is split between the UK and Malaysia. The UK plays a strategic role in delivering these items, and the Malaysia team play a tactical part. Together they deliver effective, cutting edge solutions to Dyson’s graphics and Packaging.
- This role is to administer the management of the Teamcenter PLM system thru Change Request, Deviation Requests, part number /engineering drawing control , ensure all approval sample approved thru ISIR procedure & new product launch readiness for graphics & packaging material.
- Being the person to manage ISIR samples. ISIR checks, distributing ISIR samples from across the supplier/CM.
- Execute all G&P CRs authorize as plan as per standard agreed leadtime before AFP BOM CR.
- Ensure the related CRs to implement and delivery per committed timeline as requested either in SEA production or market. Key person s of the impact to the CR implementation or delivery leadtime.
- To assist CM executive / G&P line manager on project delivery, i.e supporting role for counterparts in the UK / SEA Graphics & Packaging to attend projects delivery meetings in SEA , to be liaison on high profile/urgent project CR or DR request within short time frame and able to communicate the progress to CM or RDD Project Manager on daily basis or thru a scheduled catch up.
- Degree or above (design or engineering preferable)
- Able to use UG to prepare CAD & drawings but not essential.
- Working experience in the related engineering/manufacturing field at least 2 years.
- Adapt the fast-phase change & Accountable & able to work independently