- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
The Graphics Team is responsible for all Graphics and Packaging that is used in the manufacturing of Dyson products. The operation is split between the UK and Malaysia. The UK plays a strategic role in delivering these items, and the Malaysia team play a tactical part. Together they deliver effective, cutting edge solutions to Dyson’s graphics and Packaging.
- Raising studio brief & arrange for art working time plan based on the deadline with either MY or UK Studio team
- Ensure all artworks approved on the given timing & released to CM Executives or CR coordinator for Change Request progress
- Prepare PLGM Sheets, get it approved and pass over to PSA(s) as part of Dyson's manufacturing procedure before SOP.
- Attend buy-off Golden Sample procedure prior to SOP for All models and ensuring that graphic parts to be used on production are correct and as per PLGM Sheets.
- Escalates or arrange for investigations for any discrepancies found to related parties (if any) prior to SOP.
- Degree or above (design or engineering preferable)
- Application skills – Expert in Microsoft Office
- Application knowledge – Adobe CC, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In-design
- Self-discipline in managing numerous daily tasks on time.
- Able to use UG to prepare CAD & drawings but not essential.
- Working experience in the related engineering/manufacturing field at least 4 years from big companies background.