- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Reporting to the Tax Director, the Group Tax Manager is part of the Tax & Treasury team, who proactively manages the worldwide tax compliance requirements of the group and provides wide-ranging support to all areas of the business. The Group Tax Manager is responsible for managing the UK corporate tax compliance process, overseeing year-end Group Tax reporting and providing UK tax advice and support on group projects.
- Oversee preparation and submission of corporate tax returns, including group considerations such as Interest Deductibility, CFC rules and SAO.
- Review of RDEC and Patent Box benefit calculations.
- Review of Capital Allowances and Research and Development Allowances assessments.
- Manage the group tax payment arrangements.
- Liaise with HMRC as required on enquiries.
- Provide ad hoc tax advice and support on group projects.
- Manage year-end group tax reporting, including review and consolidation of UK and overseas tax provisions.
- Preparation of tax disclosures for UK and consolidated group accounts.
- Degree qualified.
- Accounting and/or tax qualification (e.g. ACA, CTA or equivalent).
- Top ten background with experience of Group tax reporting and compliance, ideally complemented by in-house experience.
- Specific knowledge of Capital Allowances and an understanding of R&D tax credits and the Patent box regime.
- A working knowledge of tax reporting under IFRS.
- Able to manage own time and work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Able to clearly and concisely communicate complex issues to all levels of the business and external advisors.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines