- Singapore - Singapore
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do.
Our People team are responsible for activating our unique philosophy and values to deliver a truly Dyson people experience. It’s essential that we attract and hire the best talent, and retain them to build a solid foundation for our future growth.
About the role
- Update payroll data for all new hires and submit to Finance before 15th of each month
- On-boarding process for new joiners (creating of employee data into in-house system)
- Creating and maintaining of employee personal files
- Application and renewal of all types of work pass application (EP/SPass/WP/LTVP)
- Administering and monitoring new hire orientation programs.
- Announcement of new starters
- Supporting HR Business Partner / HR Advisor in conducting new employee orientation session
- Maintaining employee file records including leave records, training records etc
- Coordinate confirmation purchase for new joiners after confirmation
- Follow-up on probation review and preparation of confirmation letter
- Insurance and Medical administration for eligible staff
- Owner of HRIS (in-house People system) – Ensuring that all data are created and captured correctly
- Preparing monthly reports
- Coordinate quarterly Site tours
- Submission of Government-paid Claims
- Off-boarding process for leavers
- any other admin ad hoc work (e.g. preparing certification of employment letter)
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration or HR
- Minimum 2 years experience in Administration coordination and General HR
- Well verse with local labour law and work pass application
- Able to be based in our manufacturing facilitiy in Pioneer and occasional travel between work sites
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Someone who has worked in start-up environment or newly set up HR dept
- Ability to work on small improvement projects within the allocated area of work
- Wanting to learn and develop into a junior HR professional and ready to explore rotational job assignments.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.