- Competitive salary + bonus, pension
- Amsterdam - The Netherlands
As a HR Advisor, we’re looking to take you to the next level of your career. You will help us attract, develop and engage the talented people who’ll deliver against our ambitions.
- Working with the HR Business Partner, you’ll gain exposure to all areas of this fast-evolving business
- Focusing mainly on the Netherlands and Belgium markets, you’ll offer administrative and advisory guidance on all HR matters
- Your role broadly falls into two camps; On one hand, you’ll look to improve our current HR processes, policies and practices until they exemplify best-practice – working with key stakeholders and 3rd party providers. On the other, you’ll take a more strategic look at what we’re doing – upskilling the management team and working with them to plan and implement organisation changes
- All with a view to ensure that, as a business, we have the right people, at the right time, in the right departments to ensure we continue to shake-up the market and power our growth
- A HR generalist with some experience, you’re eager to make your mark. And we’re happy to let you
- Fluency in Dutch and English is essential, whilst any French is a bonus. If you’ve got experience in a Benelux role, that’s great, however what’s essential is a strong handle on Dutch employment law and, ideally, Belgium law too
- You’ll also be used to dealing with managers and supporting them in employee relations issues.
- You need to be superbly organised, process-focused and detail-oriented. You’ll also need to be very PC-literate and know your way around Microsoft Office
- And finally, if you’ve not worked in a global environment, you’ll need to be able to adapt and respond to the kind of pace we work to
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Discount on Dyson machines