- Singapore - Singapore
About the roleBased in Singapore, this role supports the Group Functions representing the people agenda in all people activity and through the decision making process, the role is to develop, champion and drive a people agenda which will enable successful delivery of the business objectives. You will be a trusted partner, working with Directors and Senior Managers to ensure that people policies and practices help us to attract, develop and retain great people, passionate about Dyson.
- Develop effective partnerships with Regional and Global HR Partners in a matrix environment to support delivery of country HR and drive consistency in application of HR practices
- Partner closely with HR operations, Employment Law, Recruitment teams to support and build best practice HR practices
- Deliver expert and customer focused operational HR support - providing advice and guidance to resolve day-to-day queries as they arise, establishing yourself as a credible, respected and valued partner.
- Coach, challenge and influence Directors and Senior Managers across all departments to develop the organisational capability required to enable delivery of business deliverables; anticipate the changing needs of the business and drive the active management and development of talent.
- Lead the talent agenda for your business area, understanding the key talent, their strengths and development needs and actively participate in talent management discussions with the business teams.
- Champion the performance management and personal development planning process with your business area and ensure that leaders have the skills and capability to maximise the value of the process. Identify opportunities and engage Key Leaders/Managers with ideas for improving team/individual performance, capabilities and overall effectiveness.
- Be an active contributor to HR functional strategy, understand the objectives of the other HR teams and take opportunities to share knowledge and best practice. Ensure that everything you do is in line with the overall Dyson HR philosophy.
- Drive the people agenda through regular communication of people and HR priorities and processes across your business areas.
- Challenge practices if you believe there are better ways of doing things and inspire others to do the same, fixing things that need fixing, identifying problems and finding solutions.
- 5+ years HR experience operating as a Generalist and a key contact for line managers/leaders
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience working within an entrepreneurial organisation culture is desirable
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Business focused and commercially aware
- High level of communication skills; presents self and views with confidence and conviction
- Comfortably influences and negotiates
- Analytical thinking skills; quickly evaluates situations and reaches well founded conclusions
- Capable of defining and managing initiatives/projects
- Results driven with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- A self-starter, who embraces opportunities to get involved and sees things through to completion
- Has impact, gravitas and credibility with HR colleagues and leaders at all levels
- Open, practical and pragmatic
- Brings an intelligent, quick-thinking and logical approach
- Able to work at pace, whilst maintaining appropriate attention to detail and standards
- Comfortable challenging the status quo
- Experience as a HRBP/Country HR in areas of change management, employee relations, performance and talent initiatives
- Experience in implementing innovative initiatives that improve recruitment, development and culture
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.