- Competitive Base + Superannuation
- Sydney - Australia
As an HR Business Partner at Dyson you are a key contributor to driving the business objectives with your business leaders; representing the people agenda which will enable delivery of the business strategy.
AccountabilitiesIn this role you will:
- Provide advice and counsel on HR policy and practice, including employee relations, disciplinary and grievance.
- Drive the people agenda through regular communication of people and HR priorities across your business area.
- Coach and challenge business leaders to develop the capability required to enable delivery of business and functional plans
- Actively contribute to the development of leadership and management capability across the business.
- Actively participate in talent management discussions and talent focussed activity with the business teams.
- Ensure that recruitment specialists (internal and external) have the business context and information they need to attract and select the right people.
- Drive the proactive pipelining of key roles to meet talent and succession objectives for your business areas.
- Take joint responsibility with the business head to plan and deliver change.
- Contribute to relevant HR KPIs and reports for your business areas. Ensure all management information is up to date and accessible as appropriate including Talent Management information and Succession plans
SkillsYou are energetic and results driven and you take pride in achieving a standard of excellence in work processes and outcomes. You are a self-starter who sees things to completion and you demonstrate impact, gravitas and credibility with HR colleagues and leaders at all levels
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Significant proven HR Generalist experience
- A solid background in change management
- A passion for developing people
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- We value work-life balance and that's why we offer a compressed working week all year long
- The people function is encouraged to challenge the status quo and you can truly add value and generate innovative HR solutions
- A vibrant, diverse company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market