- Singapore - Singapore
Based in the Singapore, this role supports the Group Functions representing the people agenda in all people activity and through the decision making process, the role is to develop, champion and drive a people agenda which will enable successful delivery of the business objectives. You will be a trusted partner, working with Directors and Senior Managers to ensure that people policies and practices help us to attract, develop and retain great people, passionate about Dyson.
- Develop effective on-going relationships with Directors and Business Managers, establishing yourself as a credible, respected and valued partner.
- Deliver expert and customer focused operational HR support - providing advice and guidance to resolve day-to-day queries as they arise.
- Coach, challenge and influence Directors and Senior Managers across all departments to develop the organisational capability required to enable delivery of business deliverables; anticipate the changing needs of the business and drive the active management and development of talent.
- Lead the talent agenda for your business area, understanding the key talent, their strengths and development needs and actively participate in talent management discussions with the business teams.
- Champion the performance management and personal development planning process with your business area and ensure that leaders have the skills and capability to maximise the value of the process. Identify opportunities and engage Key Leaders/Managers with ideas for improving team/individual performance, capabilities and overall effectiveness.
- Be an active contributor to HR functional strategy, understand the objectives of the other HR teams and take opportunities to share knowledge and best practice. Ensure that everything you do is in line with the overall Dyson HR philosophy.
- Drive the people agenda through regular communication of people and HR priorities and processes across your business areas.
- Challenge practices if you believe there are better ways of doing things and inspire others to do the same, fixing things that need fixing, identifying problems and finding solutions.
- 3+ years HR experience operating as a Generalist and a key contact for line managers/leaders
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience working with senior leaders in a Group or head office environment is desirable
- Experience working within an entrepreneurial organisation culture is desirable
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Business focused and commercially aware
- High level of communication skills; presents self and views with confidence and conviction
- Comfortably influences and negotiates
- Analytical thinking skills; quickly evaluates situations and reaches well founded conclusions
- Capable of defining and managing initiatives/projects
- Great coaching and mentoring skills, and a passion for developing people
- Results driven with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- A self-starter, who embraces opportunities to get involved and sees things through to completion
- Has impact, gravitas and credibility with HR colleagues and leaders at all levels
- Open, practical and pragmatic
- Brings an intelligent, quick-thinking and logical approach
- Able to think on your feet
- Able to work at pace, whilst maintaining appropriate attention to detail and standards
- Comfortable challenging the status quo
- Able to generate innovative HR solutions