- Singapore - Singapore
About the roleThis role will report into the Senior HR Business Partner and partner the Software function globally.
This role will...
- Work in collaboration with the senior leaders of the function and their teams. Provide support, coaching and challenge to deliver actions that’ll drive people and organisation performance to support delivery of organizational growth and business objectives.
- To maintain and further develop organizational knowledge of the rapidly changing environment. Work closely with, and provide appropriate challenge and influence to the leadership team to be a key contributor.
- Develop effective on-going relationships with the leadership team and their teams, establishing yourself as a credible, respected and valued partner.
- Change leadership & delivery – provide input into transformation, restructuring or cultural change projects and implement changes as required
- Performance management – Develop and champion high performance culture across your function. Coach, influence, up-skill and encourage senior leaders to provide clear direction, and line managers to provide continuous goal clarity, feedback and development.
- Lead the delivery of global core People process such as End of Year Performance Evaluations and Annual Salary Review. Also work with the organization to drive Employee Engagement – offering ideas, solutions and frameworks
- Talent Acquisition – Work with Centres of Expertise to ensure effective hiring strategies which are aligned with the organization and Finance & within allocated headcount plans.
- Talent development - Work with the Centres of Expertise and leadership teams to implement initiatives to spot and develop future leadership talent.
- Play an active role in participating and leading in the broader RDD&Ops initiatives to drive the People Plan.
- Credible and professional with senior stakeholders, with immediate positive impact.
- An ability to proactively identify issues and address them before they materialize
- Open, practical and pragmatic. Able to balance a high volume of conflicting priorities and works with energy and pace.
- Great relationship builder: connects effectively across a range of senior professional leaders and personalities, and can works effectively across boundaries and networks.
- A confident influencer who reads when and how to gain commitment of others.
- Great delivery management: happy to get stuck in to the detail, creates energy and mobilises others (with and without direct line authority) to deliver against goals and projects, ensuring work is completed efficiently and effectively.
- Results driven. Tenacious and determined to get things done in the face of ambiguity and even opposition; and inspires others to do the same.
- Resilient and tough; bounces back when knocked.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.