- Madrid - Spain
Today HR is supported by the SEU HRBP based in Paris. Basic HR duties include admin and legal will need to be pick-up and you will be accountable for it.
You will ensure legal compliances in labour law. You will ensure HR policies are in place and followed.
You will be in charge of admin follow-up and reporting.
• Business partnering – work in collaboration with the Italian managers. Provide support, coaching and challenge to deliver actions that’ll drive people and organisation performance, including development of their own leadership.
• People plans – Develop and integrate the people dimension into business plans and support delivery of the global People Blueprint. Highlight the implications of business goals and ensure plans in place to tackle risks, challenges and opportunities over the short and long term. Ensure the right capabilities, frameworks and ways of working are in place to deliver
• Talent acquisition - Work with Centres of Expertise and local agencies to ensure effective hiring strategies; ensure teams are recruiting for the future as well as the now; and build the Dyson employer brand globally.
• Performance management – Develop and champion high performance culture across yoru function. Coach, influence, up-skill and encourage senior leaders to provide clear direction, and line managers to provide continuous goal clarity, feedback and development.
• Core HR service – Ensure legal compliances in labour law. Implement group and local HR policies and ensure a proper follow-up. Tae in charge admin follow-up and reporting (incl HRIS support)
• International Support: You will also be involve with the senior South Europe HRBP supporting Spain and South Europe projects and day to day tasks
• Open, practical, pragmatic and multi-tasking. Able to balance a high volume of conflicting priorities and works with energy and pace.
• Good credible and professional with stakeholders, with immediate positive impact.
• Great relationship builder: connects effectively across a range of professional leaders and personalities, and can works effectively across boundaries and networks
• Intellectually agile: Happy to start the day on basics admin duties and finish it having a meaningful conversation with key stakeholder
• Great delivery management: happy to get stuck in to the detail, creates energy and mobilises others (with and without direct line authority) to deliver against goals and projects, ensuring work is completed efficiently and effectively.
• Results driven. Tenacious and determined to get things done in the face of ambiguity and even opposition
• Resilient and tough; bounces back when knocked.