- Shanghai - China
Assist and Support HR team in daily operation, learn Dyson culture and daily operation on HR domain; Shadow and observe the team on communication, coordination and influence;Support TA team and learn from conducting a concrete whole cycle of recruitment;Independently handle recruitment case from junior to middle level in supporting functions;
Support TD team and support and deep involved in Grads program, campus talk; Learn C&B in daily HR operation from interaction with TA, TD and HR BP team;
Support BP team in running whole cycle of yearly performance review, talent review;Learn by doing on how to manage talent development and training management; Gradually accumulate facilitating skills through training organizing and delivery;
Support HR team;Learn and gradually handle employment process, learn and accumulate business acumen and people acumen to be HR business partner;
Learn HR systems including but not limited to Avature, LinkedIn, Wechat, internal referral, work day etc;Always seek new way of working with new technology and skills; be open to outside world with new methodology of HR in the market; Gradually Learn Organization Development.
- Upright, honest and authentic
- Amiable and easy going personality, always be positive.
- Fast learning agility;
- Resilient, be able to survive and develop in challenging work environment;
- Diligent and smart, be able to face and manage pressure;
- Excellent English; strong command in writing and speaking;
- Good communication skill, open talk and straight forward;
- 2019 young graduate, bachelor or master degree, Master Degree is preferred;
- Preferred with Finance or commercial education background;
- Can do spirit and result oriented; always pursue excellence.