- Madrid - Spain
Dyson is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. We’re growing fast and our ambition is huge – more categories, more locations and more people.
Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At Dyson, we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our support teams, we’re proud to be different.
And importantly, we support change to maintain our rapid growth.
Our People team are responsible for activating our unique philosophy and values to deliver a truly Dyson people experience. It’s essential that we attract and hire the best talent, and retain them to build a solid foundation for our future growth. And our rapid growth means the organisation feels fast-moving, constantly changing, so there’s opportunity to make a difference and influence the right change.
About the role
As part of the Global HR Operations at Dyson you will be supporting our Dyson Iberia market on the delivery of the HR processes for our 94 employees as well as, at time supporting other European markets based in Madrid.
Responsible for administering end to end HR processes throughout the employment lifecycle, to include, but not limited to:
- End to end HR processes including starters, employee lifecycle changes and leavers.
- Maintaining employee information and records on Workday, our HRIS people system.
- Production of changes to terms and conditions letters and contracts
- Point of contact on payroll queries related to payroll submission and monthly payroll reconciliation. Analyse audit reports and perform data validation using excel
- Point of contact for policy, process and contractual queries from the business
- Manage and maintain a specific country administration to become the team expert
- Co-ordinate and provide reference requests for current and ex-employees
- General HR Administration duties / projects
- Excellent attention to detail and data accuracy
- Strong IT skills to include MS Word, Excel (intermediate level)
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet fluctuating deadlines at short notice and willing to be flexible to reach deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Able to prioritise high workload volumes and multitask where necessary
- Confidentiality and displays discretion
- Strong team player but with the ability to work independently
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and provide a high level of customer service
- Experienced HR Administrator and payroll specialist
- Experience of using Workday would be advantageous
- Experience in managing, co-ordinating and administering HR policies and processes
- 23 days holiday
- Bonus related to performance
- Lunch Vouchers
- Discount on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.