- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Five years ago 80% of Dyson’s business was full-sized vacuum cleaners. Today, its digital motor powered cordless vacuums, robots, Airblade hand dryers, bladeless fans, humidifiers, purifiers and heaters are powering its growth in 75 countries around the world. 2015 saw the addition of Jake Dyson Light to the portfolio, and in April 2016 Dyson took its biggest leap yet, revolutionising the world of health and personal care with the launch of the Dyson Supersonic™ Hairdryer and since then bringing new pioneering Personal Care machines to market through Dyson Airwrap and Dyson Coralle.
Dyson is rapidly expanding; in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next five years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. By 2025, there will be 100 new machines, 3 new product portfolios and Dyson’s headcount will have grown. With this pace of growth, these ambitious plans, and the complexities of global expansion, it is natural that Dyson is now thinking about the best ways to organise itself and manage its exciting new product ranges to best effect.
About the roleThe role will provide instrumental support to the delivery of projects and programmes across Global RDD HR.
- Supporting the Global HR Director and RDD HR Leadership team/HRBPs with a variety of HR and RDD related projects with a people focus or impact, and supporting the management of Business Change and Programme Benefit Realisation activities post the completion of a Programme
- Ensure the Enterprise Operating Model (the way we are structured and operate) supports the Business Strategy (what we want to achieve)
- Track and manage projects including supporting the capture of new requests from the business and internal HR teams and working with our strategic partners to fulfil requirements
- Ensure all RDD HR projects are clearly defined with assumptions and success criteria agreed with stakeholders in the setup
- Provide hands-on support regarding team governance, meetings and reporting
- Creation and distribution of materials for key governance forums
- Creation and presentation of regular status reporting
- Maintain project management templates and tools to allow for the smooth and efficient running of the function
- Effectively collaborate with other PMO teams to establish a consistent and best practice approach to PMO activities within Dyson
- Supporting with the continual improvement and iteration of the Blueprint
- Input to Programme / initiative status reports on behalf of the RDD HR team
- At the Programme Level – lead the capturing and management of inter and intra Programme Dependencies – ensuring that they are properly controlled and managed
- Effectively identifying, engaging and communicating with Programme Stakeholders, collating and owning the creation of programme reports
- Knowledge of programme / project management methods
- Good understanding of organisational design, business change management and communication planning and practical execution of change management
- You are commercially astute and used to working collaboratively across several different business functions and Markets (countries)
- You are results driven, resilient, love a challenge and have a starter to finisher mentality. You take accountability for your work, not just focusing on the results, but how you execute your work
- You are a quick learner, hands on, willing to be flexible in tasks and activities taken on
- You have highly developed communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - comfortable working with, presenting to and influencing senior stakeholders
- Experience in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders – including senior management – across different geographies and cultures
- Proactive, self-driven, well organised and enthusiastic
- Ability to adapt plans and activities in line with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment is essential
- An agent for change who champions the reason and benefits of a well-controlled change management framework and associated processes and tools to drive standardisation and quality
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to operate independently to shape and develop successful programme plans and content (e.g., change management, dependency management, risk management, Planview)
- Knowledge and experience of working with cross functional teams in a complex organisation
- You consistently role model the values and fosters the values in the team. Is highly self-reflective and welcomes open feedback, with a clear commitment to self-improvement.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.