- Competitive Salary plus excellent benefits
- Sales Account Management
- Sydney - Australia
The Dyson Hair Care Education Manager is responsible for supporting the sales function for both our consumer and professional products with knowledge, sales tools and training aids of new and existing Dyson products across the personal care category. Ensuring our technology is understood, demonstrated and sold in the best way is key, so you’ll influence development of the education, training and development from induction and throughout the year.
AccountabilitiesDyson people are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. We’re creative, collaborative, practical, enthusiastic and resourceful. But most of all we’re passionate about what we do.
Reporting into the National Sales Capability Manager, as the Hair Care Education Manager you will be accountable for ensuring the Sales team and Dyson Stylists are experts in Dyson products across our beauty category. You are a pro in developing training tools and aids to explain key features and benefits.
You will also:
- Ensure every Dyson Hair Care Salon partner is an expert in Dyson Styling products
- Take personal responsibility for maintaining knowledge of Dyson Hair Care range (past, present and future), competitor products and activities and overall awareness in the salon industry
- Assist with Dyson Trade Expo’s in the B2B salon channel, specifically on the development of presentation material whilst ensuring the latest news is integrated into the program
- Actively build relationships with our key retailer training teams to understand how Dyson can engage with their store staff to drive product knowledge and advocacy for Dyson products instore and online
- Drive product sales through effective development and implementation of supporting tools, materials, systems and reporting
SkillsYou are an experienced stylist and trainer with an entrepreneurial flair who relentlessly strives to drive results. You use your strong communication skills and positive energy to effectively engage and influence your stakeholders and understand and address customer needs. As a team player you proactively seek to solve problems and share experience and best practices with your colleagues.
To be successful you will require:
- Certificate lll hairdressing
- The ability to present confidently in front of a varied audiences and key internal and external stakeholders
- A strong sales and training background
- Experience in working with retail partners
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia