- Digital, Information Technology
- United Kingdom
Provide leadership and strategic direction to a team of IT Release and Support professionals that support the IT application portfolio across all Dyson markets globally. This role is expected to instil and manage the end to end operations of a world class Release & Support practice, including working with local markets, regional directors and IT professionals across the globe.
- Provide the strategic vision and alignment across practices for release and support operations
- Implement the 2nd line incident recovery and 3rd line engagement model
- Implement a continuous integration process for e commerce and front office applications
- Build and maintain a reputable global support framework
- Build and maintain a reputable problem management database across the application portfolio
- Build and maintain a reputable knowledge management system across the application portfolio
- Build and maintain a reputable release and service transition plan across the application portfolio
- Identify, report, manage and mitigate production risks that exist within the application portfolio
- Procure and contract a talent pipeline for release and support SMEs (globally where required)
- Implement routine discovery programmes to ensure licence compliance and certification validityImplement effective system monitoring & alerting across the application portfolio
- Oversee the full end to end operations of the release and support practice
- Produce director level MI reports on application stability and performance KPIs
- Develop strong working relationships with market and regional IT Directors
- Provide subject matter expertise to team members and internal/external stakeholders
- Experience of managing large and often complex operational teams that include application support and/or organisational release functions
- Experience in implementing and shaping the company’s release and support processes and strategies.
- Proven experience of leading, coaching and mentoring a large team of IT service oriented professionals.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, Kanban and DevOps software development methodologies is highly desired.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines