- SGD Competitive
- Singapore - Singapore
The Business Transformation Team is a new function within Dyson which has accountability for the following:
- Ensure the Enterprise Operating Model (the way we are structured and operate) supports the Business Strategy (what we want to achieve)
- Provide overarching governance of major business transformation initiatives (how we get there) in conjunction with new Regional Transformation and existing Function Transformation capabilities
- Visibility of all transformation activity across Dyson
- Monitoring and reviewing programme to ensure there is maximised return on investment
- Establish and embed a Global business change capability to support Group functions
- Finally, ensuring there is efficient delivery of cross functional initiatives
This is a key function which will help support Dyson's growth ambitions.
About the roleThe Head of Business Transformation has management responsibility for the following activities:
- Establishing a transformation presence in Singapore and representing the newly formed function.
- Continuing to build relationships with key stakeholders to understand each function's roadmap for transformational change.
- Where required, demonstrate the highest standards of programme management including effective communication with key executive stakeholders, governance and management of key risks and issues.
- Develop and embed a robust governance and control framework for managing change to increase project delivery success and reduce project delivery risk
- Working closely with the Head of Delivery to ensure that all cross functional initiatives have the necessary programme leadership to drive success.
- Working with the Head of Delivery to track and manage the business transformation roadmap including the capture of new requests from the business and working with our stakeholders to fulfil requirements
- Work closely with the Head of Business Change and benefits realisation to build and establish a global in house business change capability which will provide support to Dyson led programmes and projects.
- Supporting the transformational director in establishing the new function within the business.
- Setting strategic goals for the team which align with and contribute to the function-level strategic goals set by the Business Transformation Director.
- Driving and evaluating progress by the team against its strategic goals.
- Forge collaborative working relationships across the entire organisation in this area of expertise, including as appropriate external stakeholders.
- Managing and prioritising resources and services in accordance with their strategic value to Dyson.
- Ensuring quality and consistency of service delivery, acting on stakeholder feedback where appropriate.
- Developing KPIs and metrics which support effective decision-making.
- Operational reporting to the Business Transformation Director.
- Driving People Engagement within the team
- Building a team culture of high performance, fairness, transparency and honesty.
- Ensuring effective performance management, learning and development within the team
- Zero-based operational budgeting to deliver strategic value to Dyson
- Effective management of spend against approved budget
About youProfessional experience
- Managing large and complex change projects and programmes within a multinational environment involving business processes, technology, data, and business reporting.
- Proven track record of operating successfully in a complex organisation.
- Experience in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders – including senior management – across different geographies and cultures.
- Proven track record as a people manager, demonstrating an ability to performance-manage individuals within a high-performance culture.
- Budget management experience is preferred.
- Broad business, commercial and financial management skills, with a clear understanding of how to create value for the business and balance cost and risk.
- Able effectively to delegate.
- Capable of working at a strategic level, whilst also managing day-to-day activity to deliver key elements of the business plan
- Highly-developed communication skills, both oral and written. Capable of articulating a compelling vision for the team and developing a range of strategies to influence people to deliver business plans. Able to communicate effectively with senior management as required.
- Consistently role models the values and fosters the values in the team. Is highly self-reflective and welcomes open feedback, with a clear commitment to self-improvement.
- An effective decision-maker: comfortable with change and ambiguity and can act without having the total bigger picture.
- A role model for building and maintaining a strong network of collaborative relationships across Dyson business units and geographies to deliver operational success and galvanise and involve people.
- Possesses a brand of leadership which drives a diverse and collaborative working culture encouraging openness, honesty and psychological safety. Builds strong team spirit and celebrates success.
BenefitsDyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.