- Competitive salary + bonus
- Customer Service
- Location details
Based in our Customer Contact Centre in Barcelona, which handles enquiries from our customers across Southern Europe, you'll have direct accountability for the development and delivery of the many multichannel experiences provided via the contact centre. Working in partnership with all third party and internal partners the challenge is to develop an efficient, multichannel, scalable world class environment that adds value to both Dyson Owners and the Dyson business for the years to come.
- In partnership with the contact centre provider you will own the development and execution of the Customer Service plan in the EU Contact Centre reflecting the core KPIs and specific Dyson business priorities.
- Direct line management responsibility for the Dyson Employees working in the EU contact centre.
- Own the continued development of a multichannel quality monitoring and calibration programme across Europe that continually seeks to optimise people performance and minimise customer effort.
- Manage the day to day operational relationship with the contact centre provider and other relevant providers, work in partnership and seek to find smarter ways of working.
- Take an active part in developing and executing the overall Customer Service Communication covering all internal and external stakeholders.
- As an experienced Customer Service Manager you will be working at management level in a multilingual, multichannel Contact Centre environment
- Experience working at a senior level with a third party contact centre provider
- Able to demonstrate ownership of significant business changes in a contact centre environment
- Strong involvement in the development of quality monitoring in a multi-channel, multi lingual environment.
- Contact Centre budget management with third party provider
- Working in a matrix environment to take ownership of and delivery results
- Company bonus
- Discount on Dyson machines
- Competitive annual leave