- Digital, Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
As we enter a new year and a new decade, Dyson is entering yet another period of unprecedented expected growth and global performance. This year we move toward a data culture that delivers exceptional experience to our owners. The role of data governance, data quality and compliance will be a key enabler to our success on this global mission.
Group Data Governance have spent 2019 developing frameworks and toolkits to enable programme teams to adopt and implement further good practice with regard to Data Governance in Dyson. It will be the role of the Commercial Head of Data Governance and Quality to embed these in our business ways of working and ensure they are being adhered to globally; meeting the Data Governance objectives - including Ownership, Quality, Compliance and Protection of Data within our processing.
This is a key senior management position that will report into the Global Director of Marketing Analytics & Data within the Global Planning and Operations Team.
- As Global Head of Data Governance and Quality you will implement the Dyson Data Governance standards and toolkits in the Commercial business, ensuring adherence and value globally within the function.
- You will own the Data Governance implementation roadmap and ensure it is aligned across the Commercial division, Commercial Markets, Group IT and other impacted areas within Dyson.
- Reporting into the Commercial Director of Data and Marketing Analytics, you will play a supportive role in defining and executing the Commercial Data Strategy; aligning governance activity correctly.
- You will act as the primary point of contact for Data Privacy, supporting the Dyson Global Privacy Team in the on-going evolution of the Dyson Privacy framework and compliance efforts globally.
- You will currently be operating as proven Senior Data Governance Manager in a large global organisation (ideally within retail, technology or media)
- You will have demonstrable experience in defining and implementing data strategies that deliver value and compliance for a B2C company
- You will have a solid understanding of global data privacy regulations, information security and data management requirements.
- You will need exceptional enterprise level stake holder management skills and be a great collaborator, able to interface w/ data, information security, legal and commercial teams
- You will know what it takes to grow and define a global data culture and have previous experience that evidences this
- You will have working knowledge or ideally a certification in DMBOK (Data Management Body of Knowledge) or equivalent industry recognised qualification
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.