- Data Science, Science, Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Bristol or Malmesbury, United Kingdom
- Ensure the extraction of actionable insights at all levels: from design engineers to our executives going beyond conventional reporting capabilities.
- Take the business on a journey by identifying opportunities and squeezing value from a wealth of data sources ranging from classic enterprise line of business data to bespoke manufacturing and product design data.
- Taking a lead on project work, you will be continually encouraged to devise innovative solutions, to help maximise the value of Dyson’s data assets by helping transform data into insight.
- Support the ongoing development of a data and technology strategy or target operating model for data & analytics
- Research & develop effective models & products to deliver valuable insights
- Lead a data science team and expand these capabilities by partnering with other groups at Dyson
- Partner with other data leaders to drive coordinated efforts to educate, develop and empower those who work in analytics roles
- Demonstrate thought leadership in data analytics area. Stay at the forefront of industry best practice and drive innovation across Dyson.
- Managing key stakeholder relationships, such as with data science, data engineering, product, and functions etc.
- Intensely developing your team’s skill-sets, through inspiring, mentoring, and weekly coaching
- You will embody a collaborative approach to deliver technology solutions that enable tangible business benefits.
- Solid foundations on statistical and scientific methods coupled with deep understanding of modern and classic data technologies
- Experience in working with rich and heterogeneous data sources and lead data-driven innovation at Dyson.
- Experienced at producing data artefacts that can be used by the business to drive value to operations, strategy, commercial, finance, manufacturing, etc.
- Ability to connect, motivate and inspire - both your team and the global community of analytics professionals
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.