- Base + performance based bonus + competitive benefits
- Seoul - South Korea
Accountabilities1. Set the market vision for direct - online channel for customer selling and experiences through both existing and new channels.
Be a visible and inspiring figurehead, leading the charge to bring direct customer opportunities to life; build and maintain the interest, confidence and momentum that rapidly boosts the range and effectiveness of direct channels.
Define the long term strategy to build a sustainable direct - online business, based on local ecommerce market dynamics and Dyson group principles.
Create and galvanise people behind clear strategic plans that will fully exploit ecommerce market’s opportunities whilst growing overall market profitability and protecting the Dyson brand.
2. Develop and drive own performance of direct - online sales (volume and revenue)
Take accountability for the P&L for direct – online revenue generation.
Own, drive and track the relevant target(s), including overall performance and planned sales volumes (annual, monthly, etc).
Drive operational excellence in site development, order fulfillment and change request management in order to support sales growth in eCommerce business as well as ensuring business opportunities by developing new online business channels and platforms.
- Initiate implementing and developing all eCommerce business related systems and platforms such as customization, hybrid app, market place expansion , online, mobile to ensure meeting company business needs
- Review security standard to provide safe and stable online commerce experiences to consumers as well as to meet the local market’s required standard
- Lead system security and stability including backend infrastructure and frontend webpage through excellent eCommerce operations together with the team and group in regular basis
Lead the overall online Sales business channels strategy by developing annual specific plans to deliver online channel growth
- Lead online Sales business channels requirement and retail initiatives in collaboration closely with Offline Direct sales, Marketing and group function partners
3. Deliver the strategy to aggressively grow the market’s percentage of direct – online business in both the immediate and longer term.
Implement global strategy for the development and management of eCommerce business in Korea
Drive first class execution of direct strategies and activities across the wide range of customer touchpoints – both digital and physical, e.g.Dyson website and e-commerce marketplace
Provide direct line management of direct - online selling functions (such as e-commerce and marketplace) as appropriate for the specific market. Considering price issue, it is necessary to develop and deploy on-line sales strategy with sales team.
Provide the strong and broad based, cross-functional leadership necessary to assure participation, collaboration and consistent delivery of the agreed direct strategies by the range of ‘matrixed’ customer facing functions, e.g.,
Sales -KA field teams, demonstrators
Customer Service – contacts centres
Marketing – digital delivery experts
Bring a single-minded focus to strive for seamless, advocacy-creating direct - online customer experiences.
Ensure customer journeys across direct - online channels make sense and always deliver.
Collaborate closely with functions that impact customer delivery – e.g., logistics, supply, property.
Skills1. Prior work experience in direct sales businesses, with relevant experience of flagship store management, mass demos and e-commerce (7-10 years).
2. Leading direct organisations
3. Managing in a matrix culture
4. Commercial sales would need to be coupled with experience of premium brand, beyond pure retail trading.
5. Marketing could be a good fit, provided experience is commercial and aligns with the requirements above.