- Singapore - Singapore
Business Partnering with senior stakeholders across direct and indirect procurement and operations.Providing legal advice on product safety to Dyson’s Global Product Safety Committee. Collaborating with Teams Leads across Dyson Legal to optimise the effective delivery of Global Operations legal services to manage and mitigate risk.
About the roleStrategicSetting strategic goals for the team which align with and contribute to the function-level strategic goals set by Director of Global Legal Services Driving and evaluating progress by the team against its strategic goalsForge collaborative working relationships across Dyson Legal teams, Dyson and with external stakeholders.OperationalManaging and prioritising resources and services in accordance with their strategic value to Dyson.Delivering services efficiently and at a competitive cost Ensuring quality and consistency of service delivery, acting on stakeholder feedback where appropriate.Developing KPIs and metrics which support effective decision-making.Operational reporting to Director of Global Legal ServicesPeopleDriving People Engagement within the teamBuilding a team culture of high performance, fairness, transparency and honesty.Ensuring effective performance management, learning and development within the teamFinancial PerformanceZero-based operational budgeting to deliver strategic value to DysonEffective management of spend against approved budget
- At least 3 years experience in a Senior in- house Legal role
- Proven track record of operating successfully in a matrix organisation.
- Experience in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders – including senior management – across different geographies and cultures.
- Proven track record as a people manager, demonstrating an ability to performance-manage individuals within a high-performance culture
- Budget management experience is preferred.
- Critical leadership competencies
- Broad business, commercial and financial management skills, with a clear understanding of how to create value for the business and balance cost and risk.
- Able effectively to delegate
- Capable of working at a strategic level, whilst also managing day-to-day activity to deliver key elements of the business plan
- Highly-developed communication skills, both oral and written. Capable of articulating a compelling vision for the team and developing a range of strategies to influence people to deliver business plans. Able to communicate effectively with senior management as required.
- Consistently role models the values and fosters the values in the team. Is highly self-reflective and welcomes open feedback, with a clear commitment to self-improvement.
- An effective decision-maker: comfortable with change and ambiguity and can act without having the total bigger picture.
- A role model for building and maintaining a strong network of collaborative relationships across Dyson business units and geographies to deliver operational success and galvanise and involve people.
- Possesses a brand of leadership which drives a diverse and collaborative working culture encouraging openness, honesty and psychological safety. Builds strong team spirit and celebrates success.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.