- Calamba - Philippines
The Head of HR for the Philippines will lead the country people agenda integrating all the differentelements of HR activity and will be a part of the Philippines Executive team as well as the Global Engineering & Operations HR team. This is the most senior HR role in country and will report to the Global Head of HR for Global Engineering & Operations who is based in Singapore.
- Build strong and trusted relationships with the senior stakeholders in the region.
- Truly understand the nuances required in delivering the people agenda locally, along with the relevant employment laws and practices
- Continue the work to establish the Dyson employer brand in the Philippines both for manufacturing and our growing engineering function, to enable us to attract the best.
- Representing Dyson externally with government bodies and agencies.
- Understanding the business and its future plans and create an appropriate people strategy to deliver this.
- Champion the wider Dyson Group and HR objectives and interpret them effectively.
- Coach and support senior stakeholders to be at their best.
- Play a role in recruiting the strongest leadership team.
- Lead the HR team in the Philippines by integrating all HR activities within the country, working with the global COEs to deliver their agenda locally.
- Represent the Philippines and it’s needs to the rest of the Dyson group
- Sit on the Philippines Executive team.
- Build a strong HR team for the Philippines, ensuring the team is capable, forward thinking, well respected and acts with integrity.
- Significant experience in a HR Leadership role, either at a country or regional level.
- Degree in business or related field required.
- Adept at managing a broad range of different priorities.
- A leader of people and previous experience of managing a team
- Strong business acumen
- Experience of working with local government bodies such as DOLE (Department of Labour and Employment) and PEZA Philippines.
- Sound knowledge of local employment law
- Strong change management experience and project management skills.
- Experience within a technology, engineering or manufacturing environment would be
- advantageous as would working within an entrepreneurial, innovative high growth
- Experience of working within a global organisation is critical.
- Collaborative yet assertive in order to influence outcomes and results
- Ability to think on their feet, smart and able to respond quickly