- $ Competitive
- Information Technology
- Singapore - Singapore
- Location details
Reporting to the Global IT Director of Application Business Services, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting all Dyson markets globally, directing operations across multiple project teams defining process and assuring the design of smart technology solutions to support them.
- Providing overall IT leadership to Dyson’s Group functions for Product Development.
- Providing subject matter expertise to team members and internal/external stakeholders on complex projects and programmes.
- Providing training and development opportunities, including stretch assignments for team members and honest and open feedback to aid in the development of talent.
- Maintaining knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends, assessing the impact, and collaborating with other Directors to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future ways of working.
- Leading our innovation management capability to ensure we keep abreast of latest technology trends and insights both through external events / networking and vendors and understand how these can be applied to drive business opportunities.
- Establishing an Innovation hub and network for our business and digital systems, supporting Dyson IT to keep abreast of the latest technology trends and proactively identify opportunities for their application in the organisation.
- Developing a comprehensive strategy for the solutions required to support product development and identify the key activities to deliver this strategy in a logical order.
- Ensuring that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the organisation’s technology and governance strategies, policies and standards.
- Researching overall IT solutions on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs.
- Identifying implementation risks and analyzing potential impacts on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives.
- Recommending and participating in the design and implementation of standards, tools and methodologies.
- At least 5 years’ experience of leading an I.T. team providing services or delivering projects to the business.
- Significant experience in IT strategy development, along with portfolio, programme and project management techniques including Agile.
- Excellent understanding and business domain knowledge in an organisation that is commercially focussed and driving for rapid growth and expansion.
- Good financial management, budgeting and investment appraisal skills.
- Experience of developing and delivering IT Roadmaps and Programme Plans to meet business needs.
- Experience of operating within a global organisation with a proven ability to deliver against Group wide initiative.
- Ability to translate high level unstructured ideas and requests quickly into a structure and level of detail that can be easily impacted against existing solution capabilities and developed into detailed project plans.