- SGD Competitive Remuneration package
- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Singapore - Singapore
As Head of Intelligent Machine, you will be part of the global software organization directly responsible for the Global intelligent machine design and development. Responsible for the overall development of intelligent machines, including the development of robotics software, algorithm and machine learning software. Defining and delivering the strategy and roadmaps for the next generation robotics platform and machine learning.
- Responsible for delivering Robotics and Machine Learning software to ensure the overall product on time, on spec and on cost.
- Responsible for the leadership and management of the global team, driving continuous improvement within the individual teams and where generic information is developed, this is used across all of the teams.
- Good understanding of Agile software development, preferably experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and Scrum
- Communication: strong communication links must be developed with his peers to ensure problems are discussed in an open and mature fashion and a consistent, collaborative approach is applied to all elements of Intelligent Machine.
- Resource Management: within each team the Software Head of Intelligent Machine must ensure that all of the technical issues are well matched to the capability of the individuals within their teams.
- Professional Development & Mentoring: Software Head of Intelligent Machine is responsible for the professional development of all individuals within his team.
- Reporting ensuring clear communication of the Robotics and Machine Learning status, ensuring the relevant Intelligent Machine risks are clearly communicated to his peers and upwards.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in (Robotics, Software Engineering) or equivalent.
- Significant technical work experience on software, machine learning, robotics, artificial intelligence etc.; must have the experience of successfully leading and managing the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), especially on embedded software / product software / edge software.
- Proven leadership in global organization and problem solving ability.
- Strong project / program manager skills.
- Managed direct and/or indirect reports of large teams across multiple sites.
- Demonstrable experience working in a multinational or global electronics company.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work independently and effectively as a team.
- Experience with simulation technologies.
- Preferably personnel specializing in Electronics, particularly in “Electronics” consumer environment.
- Preferably experience with MATLAB, Simulink, C++, ROS, Unity