- $ Competitive
- Sydney - Australia
Lead the relationship with our global media agency and are tasked with ensuring they are continuing to innovate to deliver the required demand. Be a significant stakeholder in converting this demand into sales – primarily through our direct website and partner with external agencies, internal teams both within the ANZ business and internationally to do so. As the custodian of owner experience, work with the team to create programs that improve Dyson owners lives from both a product and a brand perspective.
AccountabilitiesMedia planning and media agency management:
- Work with agency to create annual engagement and annual timeline plan to ensure as a brand we are giving agencies across ANZ adequate time to deliver against our business needs
- Work with agencies to create resource plan and SOW annually
- Ensure all KPIs are met or exceeded and maximum value is extracted from our media investment – this includes overseeing annual TV and OOH negotiations
Digital marketing strategy and execution that delivers a UX that rivals our physical product experience:
- Work with agency, internal teams and digital partners (Google, Facebook etc.) to create annual plans that deliver engagement and efficiency at scale
- Work with local influencer agency to ensure that this channel does not stagnate and continues to improve both in output and effectiveness
- Work with insights and brand teams to create onsite journeys that contextualise the role that our products can play in perspective owners lives.
- Own the relationship with SEO agency to ensure that they work on locally implementable solution
In partnership with Head of Direct, create campaigns and propositions that enable Dyson.com.au to contend for every sale:
- Collaborate with the direct team (local and global) and local brand teams to ensure that we are leveraging every opportunity to showcase direct’s USP and educate Australians on why they should buy direct from Dyson
- Work with Strategy and Insights to create new direct propositions that further enhance Dyson direct offering
- Min. of 5 years experience managing diverse teams
- Demonstrated experience in marketing – brand building, acquisition and loyalty
- Strong presentation / influencing skills – create propositions / visions that instantly resonate with people
- Proven ability to project manage and drive projects from conception through implementation and to analyse post-campaign results
- Passionate about digital, always looking to learn the most cutting-edge methodologies in web marketing and in e-commerce.
- Demonstrable ability to build strong and effective relationships with internal and external business partners.
BenefitsAt Dyson ANZ we value you bringing yourself to work. We recognise the importance of your unique contribution and are receptive to hearing ideas that challenge the norm. Innovation is in our DNA and we are excited by adopting new ways to do things better.
We deliver an employee experience that matches the quality we give to our customers. A compressed working week, work-life balance that we live and breathe, regular social lunches and off-site gatherings, product discounts, novated leasing, additional paid annual leave and company paid parental leave form just part of the employee experience at Dyson ANZ.
We are members of the Diversity Council Australia