- Competitive salary + bonus, pension
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Milan - Italy
The Head of Operations will be responsible for the supply chain operations within Italy, encompassing local management of the repair and refurbishment capability, in market inventory planning and sales order desk. You will be required to build strong and effective relationships across all functions with the local markets
Reporting directly to the Central Europe Operations Director you will be required to ensure local market requirements are considered within the future supply chain capabilities from both physical aspects of supply chain and the human resources required to execute.
- Be a key influencer of the forecast generation process within the local market, using data and performance to drive improvement strategies across all functions.
- Ensure a suite of KPI’s are maintained that demonstrate performance within the local market and drive actions that support an efficient operation.
- Be a visible manager to all reports ensuring individual development plans and regular performance management reviews.
- Ensure local adherence to all product, quality, legal, and health and safety compliance within the supply chain / repair and refurbishment activities.
- Be a key input to 3rd party provider selection and performance management, providing local knowledge and insight to requirements and key criteria. Attending and contributing to action driven QBR process.
- Manage day to day interactions with all third party providers, short – medium term capacity planning.
- Be the facilitator between the central supply chain functions and local market stakeholders, ensuring a balanced view between requirements and operational effectiveness are maintained.
- Ensure key engagement with multiple stakeholders (internal and external) to support Dyson’s Owner experience at all touch points of the process within the local market. Establishing effective partnerships with the group and market customer service functions.
- Build an effective organizational structure and operating rhythm that has engagement with all touch points of supply chain within the local market. Ensuring that supply chain and operations remain ‘front of mind’ for all interdependent market activities.
- Degree qualified, you already have significant commercial experience in a senior supply chain management role within a consumer goods/FMCG environment
- You will have broad experience across supply chain and operations, with experience overseeing demand planning, as well as an after sales/service network
- You will have sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- You’ll have exceptional interpersonal, influencing and conflict management skills to manage a diverse group of stakeholders
- As you’ll be handling many projects (varying in size and complexity), your planning, resource allocation, prioritisation, evaluation and collaborative skills will also need to be exceptional
- Your communication, presentation, interpersonal, influencing, judgement and analytical skills will be excellent. You’ll also need to have strong written and verbal English
- Competitive salary
- Dyson Pension
- Discount on Dyson machines