- Singapore - Singapore
About the roleAs the Head of Owner Experience - APAC CoE, you are responsible for evangelizing the role of relationship marketing within Dyson's regional markets, leading a data-driven Owner Experience strategy across the core touchpoints. Identifying and executing improvements to the owner experience across channels so that we make them happy.
You will define and execute relationship marketing activity across Asia Pacific, developing automated lifecycle communications; execute insight-led acquisition and retention strategies, ensuring owners are reached with the right message at the right time in the right channel for optimum acquisition. We seek to develop long-term relationships with owners to continually demonstrate differentiated products.
In this role, you will...
- Be responsible for making our owner’s happy through the programmes that are rolled out.
- Lead and drive our ‘Bought not sold’’ approach so that the experience owners’ have across our touchpoints is consistent and uniquely Dyson.
- Be the expert in working with data and deriving insight to develop actionable Owner Engagement campaigns, demonstrating clear ROI through delivery of an active owner base that shows growth in NPS, engagement, retention advocacy and lifetime value.
- Support both strategic, and tactical, business initiatives with high quality execution that resonates with owners, turning one time purchasers into lifelong Dyson advocates.
- Champion the role of our owners within the Region so that we learn how to properly engage them across touchpoints and how to be ruthlessly relevant to them.
- Be responsible for enriching the datasets of internal and external data to enable the programmes developed and keeping Dyson experience owner centric.
- Lead a team within the CoE that focuses on differentiated owner experiences, campaign management, activation, Social media and content, owner insights, data management, data capture and data compliance.
- Work with Marketing, Creative, Media, Direct, Customer Service and Communications to grow an engaged community of owners who in the long-term are engaged advocates and so more efficient to reach as they are engaged on platforms we own and are cost less to reach.
You will have an exceptional understanding and experience of
- Cross touchpoint owner experience from store to .com to app to email to social to Customer service and beyond. How to identify and reduce friction in the Dyson experience
- Platforms that are required to grow and execute a successful owner experience programme
- CRM, email marketing and all major local social platforms
- Marketing data required to derive insights that inform and improve our owner experiences
- How we can drive brand engagement and loyalty using the most relevant and effective local digital channels across the territories for which you are responsible (inc Naver, Kakao, LINE etc)
- Managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Developing A/B and multivariate testing strategies to optimize activities in order to make our owners happy
- Live streaming, Live Demo and social commerce within
- Feeding platform enhancements/new requirements through to the Product Director, OE (new role).
- Responsible for delivering Owner Experience targets – both regionally and at market level, with experience in working with local market business leads to define and agree targets
- Accountability for the prioritisation of projects backlog and feeding it through the relevant teams and leads
- Working with XP design leads and design teams to ensure that you were designing unique experiences specific to the brand/organisation.
- Responsible for core journey improvements across touchpoints/platforms
- Social media platforms and POE media and the role in customer acquisition and retention
- Customer focused applications
- Use of omnichannel data (company marketing data environment, web analytics, retails, NPS and social listening) to drive owner understanding and provide strategic decisions to improve experience
- Bridge online and offline through retail and owner data
- Drive 3rd party registration and improved journeys as well as out of box experiences
About youYour experience will include
- Creating and executing owner experience programmes that run across touchpoints at a global and/or regional level
- Marketing data strategy to identify the improvements required
- Identifying the datasets critical to derive the insights required
- Using data to inform strategic decisions and developing new activities
- Leadership of digital teams, as you will be responsible for line managing a Regional Campaign Manager, Lead Data Analyst, Regional Content and Social Lead, as well as mentor and guide local market OE and CRM teams
- Working closely with and partnering with cross functional teams especially Customer Service, Insights, Events and other marketing teams
- Briefing and overseeing the work of internal teams and/or external agencies
- Designing owner journeys across applications, digital and offline customer touchpoints
- 10+ years’ experience in consulting, Experience design, CRM, digital marketing and campaign development,
- Able to manage virtual teams in multiple markets
- Excellent communication skills, with proven ability to engage and influence at all levels
- An innovative thinker with digital marketing expertise and a proven track record
- A visionary who is always looking to learn the most cutting-edge methodologies in digital marketing
- Proactive, creative, team player who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them
- Strong stakeholder relationship building and management
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.