- Singapore - Singapore
This role will support the business in achieving its growth targets. The evolution of our ways of working must keep pace with the business and be equally innovative. We must be able to accommodate increasing volumes and increasing levels of diversity; Operational efficiency must be optimised by delivery of scalable future solutions; Comprehensive governance controls must deliver compliance to process and eliminate risk; Success must be achieved in key goals e.g. payment on time.
AccountabilitiesThe responsibilities of this role are global;
- Driving global change and transformation over 31 countries for global business services.
- PTP volumes, over 11,000 vendor accounts with invoice processing volumes in excess of 19,000 per month.
- Implementing systems and ways of working including OCR/VIM, BCM SWIFT and SAP S4/Hana.
- Ensuring that Policies and Processes are current and drive an effective and efficient Purchase to Pay process end to end.
- Support markets to ensure payment on time to maximise terms and rebates.
This role must support the business in achieving that growth. The evolution of our ways of working must keep pace with the business and be equally innovative. We must be able to accommodate increasing volumes and increasing levels of diversity; Operational efficiency must be optimised by delivery of scalable future solutions; Comprehensive governance controls must deliver compliance to process and eliminate risk; Success must be achieved in key goals e.g. payment on time.You will be working with a retained team in multiple locations including Prague, Delhi and Dalian.
This is what we need you to do:
- With Strategic responsibility as the Global Process Owner (GPO) for PTP you will lead solution development, transformation planning, transition activities and drive business change/optimisation, in additional you will ensure all BAU (business as usual) objectives are delivered and operational excellence achieves the highest levels. We must positively influence/contribution to group results and profitability.
- You will contribute to the development of wider business solutions and processes that support the increasing diversity of our products and continuing expansion in our operations/routes to market. As a subject matter expert you will identify opportunities, highlight risks and offer solutions.
- Your responsibilities will see you liaise with stakeholders, service delivery teams and customers to ensure work is in line with our best in class processes and that we meet or exceed agreed SLA’s and operating targets. You will provide leadership, challenging adverse behaviours/practices, identify risks/issues, advise on solutions and participate in developing strategies for success.
- Drive business strategy, acting as business process owner for P2P.
- Ensure P2P policies/objectives are part of continuous improvement strategies, to ensure governance, KPI’s and SLA’s remain relevant and appropriate for business need.
- Monitor KPI’s and SLA’s to ensure visibility of business critical challenges and identify solutions to resolve them.
- Promote the creation of a performance led culture focused on delivering effective payment activities (achieve payment on time goals).
- Engage with senior management teams in market to actively seek opportunities to contribute to profitability and reduce working capital costs
- Be responsible for all aspects of PTP risk; ensure strong governance of payment controls; deliver robust quality controls; apply comprehensive fraud controls.Review KPI/compliance monitoring to ensure risk of losses are minimised/eliminated.
- Monitor Service Delivery teams to ensure P2P processes, policies, standards and service level agreements are adhered to.
- Monitor/Drive Service Delivery teams to ensure continuous improvement of the global processes and the application of suitable revised performance metrics.
- Adapt scoping requirements to meet new/evolving business objectives and projects to ensure ways of work remain agile and support the business.
- Drive operational efficiency improvements to optimise Service Delivery and associated costs.
- Act as the conduit between Global Business Service (GBS) Hub and Regional Offices.
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders.
- Build strong working relationships with global partners (e.g. customers (incl. Market heads), stakeholders, delivery teams, IT, etc.).
- Promote a strong working relationship with procurement to drive “end to end” continuous improvement.
- Degree level education.
- Subject matter expert for P2P environments with experience in a similar role.
- Ability to think strategically.
- A proven history of evolving ways of working and driving for continuous improvement.
- Experience managing Service Delivery relationships to deliver best in class processes/ procedures.
- Ability to drive the achievement of KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Proactive attitude in supporting the achievement of business goals/objectives.
- Ability to meet project objectives within designated constraints.
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think logically and analytically.
- Strong track record of building relationships/working collaboratively with global partners, both cross-functionality and geographically and at all levels within a business.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge P2P systems/solutions.
- Robust skills in SAP, Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.