- $ Competitive
- Singapore - Singapore
Reporting to Dyson's Global Procurement Director, the Head of Procurement will lead and develop sourcing strategies of Plant and Equipment (P&E) to support global demand.
What you will do...
- Lead strategic sourcing of Plant and Equipment (P&E) group for Dyson global demand.
- Responsible for annual spend in excess of USD 100M leading a team of five.
- Lead the development of global equipment procurement strategies & gain concurrence / consensus across all stakeholders.
- Lead the supplier selection and negotiation process, coordinating the relevant cross-functional team(s) and ensuring best value from the supply base.
- Ensure, following contract award, that appropriate supplier relationship and performance management processes are deployed to effectively manage contract adherence & performance.
- Drive a continuous improvement program to advance procurement processes, governance and capabilities across the group.
- Thought leader and equipment related internal consultant to the business.
What you should have...
- Degree in Engineering with at least 10 years’ experience in Plant and Equipment procurement.
- Experience in large scale manufacturing automation projects; cross functional project management and supplier negotiation and management.
- Strong commercial background within a manufacturing environment (preferably within electronics manufacturing).
- Strong process orientation to govern cost and supplier selection
- Integrity and confidence under pressure – always presenting the facts no matter what the circumstances.
- Strong business acumen, communication, advocacy and negotiation skills.