- Creative, Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Head of Production is responsible for the teams of Producers who lead the delivery planning and execution of our marketing communications assets. The outputs of this team span Imagery (Photography and CGI), Film, Digital, Print, Advertising and Social. They will apply rigour, governance and pragmatism to our production processes as well as lead a large team of mixed experience in a positive and empathetic way.
- Planning the long-range scheduling of projects alongside Producers and Head of Delivery, you will be the first point of contact for new projects.
- Mid / long-term resource planning for teams based on planned projects.
- Identify hiring requirements (both permanent and freelance) and management of their recruitment process..
- Approver and overseer of SOW / Project Plans / Budgets.
- Overseeing the management of project risks.
- Assist Producers through management of change control where required.
- Identifying areas of process deficiency and actions to improve these.
- Guidance to Producers on any project issues and the escalation point for the wider business
- Experience in different project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Kanban) with opinions about what to use, when and why.
- The ability to be adaptable with these methodologies
- Be a producer by trade, with extensive hands-on experience of managing large and complex projects across a variety of channels
- Have extensive experience of digital, film & social production and some experience of Print and Imagery production
- Have demonstrable experience of building, managing and developing a team of Producers who are managing large and complex projects across different disciplines
- Have significant experience of end-to-end delivery processes from strategy through creative to execution, with a deep understanding of the levers at your disposal to affect these processes to benefit the project
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines