- Paris - France
At Dyson, we launched Supersonic in September 2016 – a revolutionary hairdryer. We have rethought the way people dry their hair and the reviews have been fantastic among consumers and stylists. We need a passionate Professional lead to develop our professional business which is a big opportunity as a demo and sales channel. Salon is the perfect place for demo in our limited distribution model and consumers trust their stylists and their recommendations. In 2020 we want to accelerate the Personal Care category growth and the Pro business is one of the key pillar of our ambitious plan. This is only the start of the PC transformation, we want to double the category business this year thanks to future launches.
- Build and implement an ambitious Personal Care (PC) Professional plan
- Work closely with PC category leader and Group Commercial team to build a strong PC Professional strategy and define a timeplan to implement it
- Define professional assets needs and brief Group/CoE to develop them if needed with the help of the PC category manager
- Define and implement a launch plan for next new Pro products
- Develop Awareness among Professional and build a
Dyson Pro community
- Create and implement a Pro media plan with a focus on digital/social to develop Dyson awareness among Professionals with the help of the category team.
- Be a key actor of the main premium Pro events (booth, sponsorship, product placement…)
- Develop a Pro community of ambassadors with Christophe Nicolas Biot as lead Pro Ambassador with the help of the PR team
- Animate the Dyson Pro community via regular activations (new content, contest…) through relevant channels for this target (social media, eCRM, …)
- Salon as demo
point : objective of 600 salons / 250 000 demo
- Support our sales team to build win-win deals with haircare brands/salon chains and relevant independent salons with maximum visibility and proper training program
- Equip additional premium salons (with Paris focus) with the adapted visibility and training package.
- Drive consumers to these premium demo points via salon mapping and offer the best demo experience
- Salon as a new
Direct sales channel:
- Define with the Direct team resell offer and conditions
- Select top salons for resell test and learn with Paris focus with a full visibility + training package
- Roll-out to additional salons depending of test results
- Work with Training team and R&D
- Use experience, best practices and feedback from the pros to feed R&D team and Education/training team and help optimize dyson training program designed for the pros
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Marketing in a salon chain or a hair care brand for professional use
- Very good knowledge of the Professional and salon network
- Business and KPIs oriented
- Good level of English
- 25 days holiday + RTT
- Company bonus
- Restaurant tickets
- Discount on Dyson products
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.