- MYR Competitive Remuneration Package
- Project Management
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
The Head of Programme Management – Floorcare will lead a global project management organisation in the delivery of product development projects from early stage concepts through to launch and beyond. The role will require the aptitude to step from strategic thinking ensuring the overall portfolio and programmes objectives, through to tactical issue resolution to ensure the overall portfolio stays on track. They will ensure stage-gate deliverables are met in a timely manner to the required standards and any risks/issues that arise are effectively managed on behalf of the business. The role will require sufficient knowledge across the portfolio to be able to communicate the portfolio status to senior management, whilst being comfortable delivering challenging messages where required. The Head of Programme Management will work across all disciplines of design, engineering, procurement, manufacturing, commercial and marketing to ensure an integrated project delivery aligns to the wider business strategy.
- Play a pivotal role within the Floorcare Category, working collaboratively with peers & Directors / Exec to ensure delivery in line with the core strategic objectives
- Encourages collaboration and provides inspirational leadership to their function to keep the Dyson spirit alive whilst continuously improving efficiency and quality of output
- Modify strategy to enable the continuing success, effectiveness and productivity of their function
- Accountable for all activity, outputs and deliverables of their function at Project / programme / portfolio level
- Accountable for the efficiency and effectiveness of the function to the business
- Recruit, coach and develop the Programme Management team to deliver a high performing PM organization
- Create the right organisational design, culture, ways of working and environment to enable their function to proactively generate new ideas, deliver defined business objectives and continuously improve
- Excellent communication skills, with credibility to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders at a senior and executive level
- Expert in application of business processes, portfolio governance methods and operational / development framework
- Strong commercial and operational awareness, able to think and plan strategically across the function
- Able to resolve conflict, inspire teams, mentor peers, and promote best practice
- Ability to solve unique and complex problems and operate within a level of ambiguity
- First/2:1 Degree (design, engineering and manufacturing preferable) or equivalent
- Holds formal project management qualifications (PMP / PRINCE2) and can bring forward innovative best practice applications that may benefit the project.
- Proven experience leading large and diverse teams, managing delivery of complex projects in a fast moving and dynamic environment
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.