- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
- Location details
The Head of Strategic Program Management is responsible for the forward looking ‘strategic’ leadership and management driving and defining the supply planning road map for continuous improvement.
An essential part of the role involves creation and management of strategic improvement plans/projects as the supply chain continues to evolve and grow.
The role is based in Malaysia at Dyson’s facility in Senai. The successful candidate will be an excellent and proactive communicator with the ability to articulate complex situations easily and provide clear direction where issues arise. Excellent problem solving skills are a necessity.
You will be responsible for creating and presenting the strategic road map for operations supply planning, developing the organisation aligned with business growth and complexity. A proven strategist and leader in managing lean/reactive supply chains and complex planning scenarios with demonstrated experience of developing and evolving the team to support future growth and expansion of Dyson’s global business.
The key roles and responsibilities for this position will be strategic planning, supply chain architecture aligned with developing and cutting edge trends forging the path towards success. Defining, developing and leading the supply organisation on continuous improvement programs, challenging the status quo of ways of working, engagement and set the bench mark of other supply planning organisations to follow.
- Degree qualifications.
- ACIPS training is advantageous.
- Senior level experience of dealing with OEM/ EMS/ CM.
- Experience of Operations / Supply Chain Planning management.
- Posses a high degree of strategic thinking and execution.
- Support cost down activities within Supply Chain Operations (lean / efficiency).
- Support monthly operations meetings with CMs.
- Good understanding of SAP MRP, WMS.
- Possess sound understanding on consignment processes and warehouse management.
- Sound understanding on Production Planning/Scheduling, component/materials planning.