- Competitive Base + Bonus
- Chicago - USA
Dyson has taken the beauty world by storm by engineering products admired by beauty gurus, professional stylists, and consumer’s worldwide! We pride ourselves on being different, authentic, and better. We’re is looking for an energetic and innovative Recruiter to partner with our Personal Care team to ensure recruitment needs are met for our Dyson Retail Stores and Field Sales/Stylist teams. You will develop strong partnerships with your hiring teams, understanding their business objectives and supporting them in their efforts to source the best beauty candidates in the market.
- Provide high-volume full life cycle recruiting support for assigned business areas
- Provide hiring managers with high quality candidates to help drive business results
- Develop creative, cost-effective sourcing strategies to continually build a diverse pool of well qualified candidates for Dyson beauty and sales functions
- Leverage and grow existing network of beauty industry professionals to proactively source and build talent pools
- Utilize various direct and creative sourcing channels including professional networking, internal talent reviews, social media, etc.
- Screen resumes and conduct first line phone screens to make sound recommendations to hiring managers
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with all candidates to keep them engaged through the hiring process
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal stakeholders including a high level of communication on the process and status of open positions
- Continue to build employer brand awareness in the market through the Employer Value Proposition
- Maintain legal compliance as it applies to employment/recruitment law
- 2+ years of experience recruiting for beauty industry positions in a high volume or recruiting agency environment
- Strong proficiency in all full life-cycle recruiting components including sourcing, screening and on-boarding is required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Global recruiting experience is a plus
- Ability to manage 20+ requirements at a time
- Experience working in a metrics driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Ability to travel up to 15%
As a global technology company, we have ambitious plans for the future! How we reward you is more than just salary and bonus. It is linked to our high performance culture. It promotes an engaged workforce through a package of financial and lifestyle benefits.
Dyson full-time benefits include:
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision, Dental
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Competitive Salary Plus Bonus Incentive Plan
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401K with up to a 4% match (potential additional 2% discretionary contribution)
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Wellness Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please send an email to Careers.email@example.com.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.