- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Our newly launched business centre located at our HQ in Malmesbury is open 7am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and shifts will fall between these operating hours, with the successful candidate working an 8 and a half hour day. Your customers will be Dyson Employees, Executives and Stakeholders as well as external visitors and you will be a part of the ever expanding Catering & Hospitality department.
As a Hospitality Assistant you'll be responsible for many things; You'll need to greet guests, take them to their meeting room if required and provide them with their catering needs. You'll need to be able to monitor the room’s rotation and make sure that each meeting room booking is set up correctly with their catering requirements and room layout. You'll also need to keep track of which room and ensure they are cleaned and available for new guests, and you may even be required to answer the phone, deal with queries at reception and in some cases clean areas after a meeting.
AccountabilitiesWhat you'll be doing -
- Managing all catering/ beverage requests daily.
- Ensuring the kitchenette area is fully stocked and clean for people to use throughout the day.
- Accommodating any last minute requests.
- Ensuring the rooms are set up correctly and clean at all times.
- Communicating with our Chef Manager to place stock orders for food and beverages requirements.
- Keeping a detailed record of all booking cross charges for our catering administrator.
SkillsKey personality attributes: self control, patience, empathy, professional and calming speaking skills, ability to use positive language, adaptability, clear communication skills, effective listening, attentiveness, taking responsibility, time management.Must have a flexible approach to work, with the ability to work well within a team.Strong customer skills are paramount, ideally gained from within a similar environment.
- 27 days annual leave plus 8 statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Subsidised bus transport from select locations
- Performance related bonus
- Uniform Provided
- Pension scheme
- Dyson machine discount
- Free onsite Sports centre