- Quality and Reliability
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
About the role
- Part of the In Process Quality team to access and perform line buy-off for the Ceramic Heater assembly process as define in the Line Qualification Buy Off checklist.
- Inspecting in-process assemblies from Tape Batching until Packing to ensure the line is in conformance to quality assurance standards.
- Regular interaction with Engineers and area leaders to assist in product disposition.
- Perform sampling inspection and Testing for each define Process and entering inspection and test results into Quality tracking data base.
- Ensure cleanliness / 5s in all area and perform other duties as requested.
- Responsible for inspecting and testing the materials and products before, during and after production to measure the characteristics of materials and ensure they conform to DYSON specifications
- Responsible for checking the Machine Parameters setting are in conformance with the parameters set by the Engineers in the Machine/Work Instruction
- Identify issues / corrective actions on a real-time basis and immediately feedback to Quality Engineer.
- Support daily, weekly and monthly quality inspection and testing , inspections and procedures
- Report to QC Engineer or Quality Manager of unusual product observations and analytical results while inspecting, testing or sample handling.
- Experience with assembly, test and inspection and/or quality control
- Experience in handling quality equipment / tools / jigs
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, and Word)
- Understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
- Ability to read and understand the different criteria required to accept or reject parts
- Know how to read Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Ability to interact with different departments.
- High School / Diploma with at least 3 years of working experience in a similar role.
BenefitsDyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.