- Manufacturing and tooling, Quality and Reliability
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
As a IPQC (In-process Quality Control) Inspector it is important to detect and handle the problem that occurs during the assembly process.
- Part of the In Process Quality team to access and perform line buy-off for the Ceramic Heater assembly process as define in the Line Qualification Buy Off checklist.
- Inspecting in-process assemblies from Tape Batching until Packing to ensure the line is in conformance to quality assurance standards.
- Regular interaction with Engineers and area leaders to assist in product disposition.
- Perform sampling inspection and Testing for each define Process and entering inspection and test results into Quality tracking data base.
- Ensure cleanliness / 5s in all area and perform other duties as requested.
- Responsible for inspecting and testing the materials and products before, during and after production to measure the characteristics of materials and ensure they conform to DYSON specifications
- Responsible for checking the Machine Parameters setting are in conformance with the parameters set by the Engineers in the Machine/Work Instruction
- Identify issues / corrective actions on a real-time basis and immediately feedback to Quality Engineer.
- Support daily, weekly and monthly quality inspection and testing , inspections and procedures
- Report to QC Engineer or Quality Manager of unusual product observations and analytical results while inspecting, testing or sample handling.
- Experience with assembly, test and inspection and/or quality control
- Experience in handling quality equipment / tools / jigs
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, and Word)
- Understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
- Ability to read and understand the different criteria required to accept or reject parts
- Know how to read Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Ability to interact with different departments.
- High School / Diploma with at least 3 years of working experience in a similar role.