- Quality and Reliability
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
· Review of material certificates, source inspection records and other quality records delivered with the product, as specified in the purchase order.
· Receive, quality check, label, and store all incoming parts / materials.
· Visual inspection to detect any damage or other visible quality problems on incoming materials.
· Taking measurements and/or performing tests if called out on the traveller and recording measurement results on the traveller
· Verification that all deliverables contained on the purchase order are delivered with good quality and with CoA and Testing Result.
· Compares quantity and part number of items received with procurement data and other specifications to ensure completeness and accuracy of order.
· Work with Receiving department staff to coordinate inspection of incoming materials.
· Approves or rejects items, and records inspection and disposition information
- Understand specifications, industry standards, and requirements of traceability.
- Able to use and interpret drawing requirements.
- Feedback to immediate superior if found discrepancies / issues during incoming inspection and testing.
- Experience in handling quality equipment / tools/ jigs
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Warehouse, receiving, or shipping experience is a plus.
- Knowledge in AQL ISO 2859 Standard
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.