- SGD Competitive
- Information Technology
- Singapore - Singapore
Established in 2013, Weybourne is the Dyson family office, as well as the holding company for the Dyson trading group. Weybourne manages investments and provides financial and other professional support to the family, their estates, and business interests. We currently have a team of around 55 employees, whose roles cover accountancy, financial control, tax and treasury, property and investment management, IT, security, risk, and HR.
AccountabilitiesMain Duties/Responsibilities:Reporting to the Lead IT Analyst, the individual will be primarily responsible for 1st and 2nd line technical support for the Singapore office, and will also provide support to other offices and staff. Occasional out of hours support will be required on an ad-hoc basis. The ideal candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively communicate and resolve IT issues within the organisation. You must be self-motivated with the ability to recognise and respond to the changing needs of this very fast-paced and highly demanding environment. It is essential that the candidate must have 1st class customer support skills and the ability to speak in non-technical language.
· 1st and 2nd line support/troubleshooting of IT related incidents from in-house software to hardware such as iPhones, iPads, Laptops and Printers
· Physical IT hardware support will be required
· Troubleshoot basic network issues such as wi-fi connectivity issues
· Log all calls in the Service Delivery tool
· To maintain a high degree of customer service to our user base and remote workforce for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
· Perform new hardware and software implementations
· IT project support (e.g. desk moves, Intune implementation, SharePoint migration)
· Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes
· Basic Active Directory tasks such as creating user accounts, resetting passwords, creating groups etc
· Supporting remote and home workers through VPN technology
· Set up and deployment of IP desk phones and use of IP administration system
· To document and maintain IT procedures and user instructions
· Conduct in line with the Weybourne Values. These are loyalty; flexibility; integrity; initiative and courage.
Person specification / Core Competencies:
· Hands-on experience supporting IT services in a busy support environment.
· Interest in the ever-expanding IT world
· Solid, proficient problem diagnosis skills in a range of system types or applications. Ability to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot problems on a variety of systems and applications.
· Understanding, Ethernet, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, firewalls and VPN technologies
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with an emphasis on Windows 10
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
· Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook 365
· Exposure to Windows 2012/2016 Server
· Exposure to Microsoft Azure
· An understanding of ITIL
· Exposure to wireless networking (ideally Cisco Wireless Networking)
· Experience of supporting Apple devices, iPhones, iPads
· Working Knowledge of Active Directory User and Security administration
· Prior experience with working with any Avaya telephone/voicemail systems is desirable
· Teamwork with non-IT personnel and the ability to complement cross-functional projects.
· Manage the delivery of a highly reliable, available and responsive support solution
· Experience with the planning and execution of IT-related projects while communicating progress to all key parties.
· Incident Management experience – managing incidents including business expectations and communication
· Up to date knowledge of the IT industry and its ongoing development areas.
· Flexibility to work on more than one project at once
· Microsoft Certifications is desirable
· Exposure to Apple Mac is desirable
· Exposure to ERP systems (e.g. Epicor) is desirable
· Confident communicator
· Driven and committed individual with a focus on quality and developing one’s self
· Ability to think creatively and devise innovative solutions to difficult problems
· Willingness and ability to adapt quickly to new and unfamiliar challenges
· Loyalty and discretion
- Comprehensive medical care
- Performance related bonus
- Generous holiday entitlement