- Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Information Technology
- Chicago - USA
Dyson’s Global IT applications service has end to end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dysons global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience & Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance & compliance and People and collaboration.
AccountabilitiesReporting to the Business Analyst Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering and/or leading analysis activity in order to elicit requirements and inform business decisions.
- Working on the implementation and enhancement of single large or multiple small information systems, in line with business need and ensuring benefits realization.
- Investigating, analysing and reviewing project or business documentation.
- Facilitate appropriate requirements elicitation for improving processes and systems.
- Creation and iteration of acceptance criteria in preparation for the deployment of information and communication systems.
- Producing business models and assisting in the development of business cases.
- Working independently or collaboratively on complex situations and tasks.
- Providing specialist advice on subject to multiple stakeholders on complex issues.
- Acting as internal consultant to business stakeholders.
- Project Managing small projects when appropriate.
- Devise and plan analysis approach for large-scale projects.
SkillsWhat you'll need:
- Experience in implementing tools like SAP APO DP, ECC (SD, LO, WM, MM), S/4 Hana.
- Knowledge requirements will depend on the area the BA is deployed in; i.e. a BA embedded into a finance team may require SME finance or system knowledge.
- Once embedded, will typically demonstrate good Domain and/or System knowledge inside own area. Minimal Domain and/or System knowledge outside of own area.
- Awareness of the wide range of activities performed by BAs.
- Can cope with complex cases through deliberate analysis and planning.
- Can achieve excellent results on small, less complicated work without supervision.
- Some years (>5) of practical experience working within the discipline.
- Relevant professional Qualifications, ideally including:Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice or Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering.
- Experience in Project Management and SDLC methodologies.
- Experience with selecting appropriate techniques to accomplish business analysis tasks in different conditions.
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.