- $ Competitive
- Information Technology
- Singapore - Singapore
- Location details
The IT Business Partner, reporting to the Global IT Director, Engineering & Operations and dotted to the Head of Business Relationship Management, is responsible for:
- Providing overall leadership for IT to Dyson’s supply chain & logistics function and Professional unit.
- Working as a trusted partner with senior business leaders across Dyson's group functions for Supply Chain, end to end logistics and the Professional business unit to understand strategic plans and objectives and ensure the IT demands for capabilities needed to enable them are appropriately captured, prioritised and business expectations on delivery timescales fully understood.
- Acting as an ambassador for globally run projects by championing local needs with the Global Leadership team and supporting better visibility of global roadmaps and plans for local stakeholders, ultimately helping to shape, stimulate and build their IT strategies and roadmaps for the future.
- Working with the wider IT team to ensure any requirements are well defined and efficiently captured for Group IT.
- Leading overall IT Portfolio Governance Reviews to provide visibility of all IT projects and activities that impact on the functions.
- Supporting the wider Global IT teams by championing success and helping following up on actions with risks and issues as required.
- Global Service Delivery Management – together with the Service Delivery Management – into functions - striving to provide exceptional service levels of quality and reliability of any IT systems that are delivered.
- Acting as the champion for the function’s needs as part of the global IT organization ensuring that the Business Relationship Management function’s needs and priorities are communicated and understood across the wider organisation.
- Continually working to build and maintain strong working relationships with business stakeholders and frequently seeking out “what’s different” in their associated portfolio engaging with local teams and third parties and feeding into Group IT teams.
- At least 5 years’ experience of leading an I.T. team providing services or delivering projects to the business.
- Significant experience in IT strategy development, along with portfolio, programme and project management techniques including Agile.
- Excellent understanding and business domain knowledge in an organisation that is commercially focused and driving for rapid growth and expansion.
- Leadership of IT projects, preferably using a structured project delivery approach such as Agile.
- Good financial management, budgeting and investment appraisal skills.
- Experience in developing and delivering IT Roadmaps and Programme Plans to meet business needs.
- Experience in business communication strategy development and stakeholder management
- Experience in operating within a global organisation with a proven ability to deliver against Group wide initiative.
- A strong service and business partnering mind-set.
- Ability to translate high level unstructured ideas and requests quickly into a structure and level of detail that can be easily impacted against existing solution capabilities and developed into detailed project plans.