- Salary will be based on experience and credentials.
- Information Technology
- Chicago - USA
Dyson’s Global IT applications service has end to end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dyson's global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience & Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance & compliance and People and collaboration.
- Managing small to medium complexity projects and upholding the highest standards of project management methodology including regular and effective communication with key stakeholders, governance, change management and thorough risk management.
- Contributing to transforming Dyson IT into a strategic function by ensuring projects are structured, well planned and executed.
- Creating exceptional quality project setup documents detailing scope, assumptions, success criteria, risks, governance structure (as it relates to wider IT Roadmap governance).
- Working to accelerate the wider Dyson business by managing changes in project scope, costs, resources and timing within the framework of agreed governance and change control processes.
- Enabling the growth and success of Dyson by working with team managers to produce checkpoint reports and project highlight reports, upholding the IT project management methodology, looking for improvements to discuss with the Programme Manager.
- As part of Dyson IT’s Business Partner led approach, tracking and measuring business case realisation in close partnership with Business Stakeholders.
- Supporting Dyson IT to lower its cost to serve and be cost effective in every way by creating quality business cases for projects in close partnership with Business Stakeholders and creating detailed and accurate budgets for review and approval by the Program Manager.
SkillsWhat you have:
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Powerful change agent abilities.
- A proven track record in strategic planning, individual/team development and service delivery.
- Solid matrix management skills.
- A high aptitude in dealing with uncertainty.
- At least 5 years’ experience of IT project management, ideally gained in consultancy or client side in large and complex organisations.
- Experience of Supply Chain and finance projects in large scale.
- Experience in working with complex environments where SAP ECC is the ERP running core business, but also significant integrations to external systems.
- A proven record in delivery.
- Good knowledge and experience of all stages of the project and programme lifecycle, including development of business cases, mobilisation of programmes.
- Knowledge of multiple project management methodologies.
- Experience of delivering medium sized projects with budgets in excess of $500k
- Experience of successfully leading large multi-disciplinary project teams potentially across multiple organisations and locations.
- Business change management / communication planning.
- Ability to lead an engagement with a client.
- Experience of working for a consultancy or other professional services organisation.
- Experience in running HR and legal related projects.
- Experience working with 3rd party and/or offshore teams.
- Budget management and financial reporting.
- Business case development and benefit realisation.
BenefitsDyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.