- Information Technology
- Istanbul - Turkey
Dyson’s Global IT applications service has end to end accountability for the design, delivery and support of all business applications enabling Dysons global commercial, operational and enterprise business process. Forming a large proportion of the IT Function, the team are arranged into investment areas including Owner Experience & Retail, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance & compliance and People and collaboration.
Reporting to the IT Manager in the local market, you will be responsible for:
- Incident Management – Follow up local/global incidents and problems. Take necessary actions to have seamless end user experience
- work closely with local vendors, follow up their deliveries and performance and improve services.
- Project management for shop or office related projects.
- Support shops and digital channels on IT related matters.
- Supporting the implementation of information system and enhancements in line with business need and aiding benefits realisation
- Providing specialist advice on subject to multiple stakeholders on complex issues.
- Identifying areas of opportunity, to optimise processes and work practices
- Understanding the priorities of the Business and being able to deliver outstanding services that enable people to work efficiently and effectively are key.
- Demonstrate good Domain and/or System knowledge in Digital/Online Systems and technology, Systems Integrations, ERP Systems (e.g. SAP), CRM Systems.
- Minimal Domain and/or System knowledge outside of own area.
- Can cope with complex cases through deliberate analysis and planning.
- Can achieve excellent results on small, less complicated work without supervision.
- Proven track record in delivery of excellent customer service.
- Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Applications delivery structures.
- Experience in managing direct report; engineers or IT Analysts and 3rd Parties
- Business stakeholder management
- A passion for driving service excellence and delivery through high performing teams
- Service Now or similar incident management tool knowledge is a plus
- Service minded to internal customers, cooperation skills are important
- Excellent team player with good communication skills
- Comfortable to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment with constant changes
- Have minimum 3 years of experience in IT administration support and/or IT business solutions support
- Basic ITIL knowledge
- Retail knowledge is preferable
- The candidate must be fluent in both spoken and written English
- The position is located in Istanbul and may require domestic, international travel.