- Salary will be based on experience and credentials
- New York, NY, Chicago - USA
- Work within the US Communications team to support and develop communications strategies, to launch Dyson’s products. These campaigns will be regionally focussed on Dyson’s top cities, unearthing local relevancy across the US.
- Establish and lead a Dyson retail strategy, creating awareness of Dyson as a company, our people, products and Dyson’s Demo spaces.
- Develop and lead Dyson’s influencer strategy focussing in on our leading cities across the US.
- Support the development and management of cross-category communications led events for both product and non-product campaigns.
- Pitch to media and secure regular positive coverage; about James Dyson, Dyson technology, Dyson philosophy, Dyson in America, and the James Dyson Foundation.
- Work with social media, content, and marketing to maximize communications initiatives on channels outside of traditional media.
- Write thorough creative briefs to request support and materials for regional projects and launches.
- Monitor Dyson’s press coverage and recommend new arenas and angles to stimulate more awareness of Dyson in the US, taking a city led approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 4+ yrs experience in PR or Communications
- 1+ years’ experience in leading people preferred
- Ability to travel to our Dyson Americas Headquarters in Chicago, IL on a monthly basis as well as nationally dependent on business needs is required.
- If this sounds like your background we’d really like you to register your details, alongside a resume, so we can keep in touch.
BenefitsAs a global technology company, we have ambitious plans for the future! How we reward you is more than just salary and bonus. It is linked to our high performance culture. It promotes an engaged workforce through a package of financial and lifestyle benefits. Dyson full-time benefits include:
- Multi-Level Healthcare Coverage Options
- Vision, Dental
- Company paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- Competitive Salary Plus Bonus Incentive Plan
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401K with up to a 4% match (potential additional 2% discretionary contribution)
- Generous Dyson Product Discounts
- Wellness Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits (applicable areas only)
- Competitive Paid Time Off Benefits including Separate Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Time
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Generous Child Care Leave Program
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.