- Software Engineering and Connectivity
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We are looking for an Infrastructure Architect to join our Global infrastructure team. You will develop and support Dyson's data center technology road map. You will do this by designing and delivering technical solutions using Google Cloud, AWS, or Azure and Dyson operated private cloud. Resolving challenges, leading implementations, and developing creative solutions that meet project needs.
- Providing support in the areas of IT DR/BCP Strategy, including scenario design.
- Collaborating daily with Application, Security and Enterprise architects to make sure that new solutions and roadmaps align.
- Developing practical solutions and methodologies; developing "point-of-view" documents, and strategy papers.
- Investigating the market, identifying technology trends and bringing new solutions to Dyson.
- Designing and implementing big data projects with a focus on collecting, parsing, cleaning, managing,
- Taking ownership and responsibility for solution development in an end-to-end manner.
- Leading the migration of numerous on-premise solutions to our cloud platforms.
- Developing and standardising the use of automation and orchestration platforms in deployment and operation of key infrastructure elements
- Microsoft Windows 2003 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016/Exchange Online
- Linux RHEL/SUSE or others in an enterprise environment
- vSPhere/ vRealise / Hyper-V / SCVMM
- Office 365 knowledge including Skype for Business
- Telephony solutions and contact centres
- Thorough understanding of networking technologies, including Firewalls & VPN
- Strong datacenter hardware experience, including HPE/Dell servers, Cisco Nexus, HPE SAN, HVAC/Environmental controls
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines