- People, Information Technology
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
- Location details
The Innovation and Strategic Partners Manager reporting into the IT Transformation & Transition Manager, is responsible for:
- Developing and supporting the maturity of innovation tools and methodologies in the business
- Management of the various innovation management processes and methodologies within Dyson IT
- Work with Global IT Leadership, service owners and key business stakeholders, Procurement, Finance and HR to undertake regular business reviews with strategic suppliers
- Build and develop supplier relationships and develop strategic partnerships with those who share our goals.
- Strategic management of the external partnership ecosystem and framework, including strategic supplier relationship and performance management,
- Engage and collaborate to identify and align on innovation opportunities.
- Lead the development of effective infrastructure, processes and relationships with internal and external technology partners to ensure a high velocity innovation environment.
- Develop and maintaining strong external networks with Tech and start up community to be at the leading edge of industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Establish and deliver regular tech / innovation conferences or summits that allow IT to showcase new technologies to the wider Dyson community globally
- Working with Enterprise Architecture and Portfolio management team to proactively identify opportunities for innovation vs. our capability gaps as an organisation and align this with the future roadmap for systems.
- Managing and driving implementation of innovation developments into testing and live service as prototypes / proof of concepts.
- Leading innovation projects, including developing a strategy and approach for managing proof of concepts of new emerging technologies and their applications to the business.
- With experience in a similarly dynamic, international role and complex organisation, the candidate will have a proven working knowledge of leading an IT function working as part of a global matrix managed team.
- Ability to offer solutions to various I.T. related problems, at times when under pressure.
- Powerful change agent, a visionary with a proven track record in strategic planning, individual/team development and service delivery.
- Possess solid matrix management skills together with an in-depth understanding and knowledge of business and technology trends.
- Experience of leading an I.T. team providing services or delivering projects to the business.
- Outstanding financial management, budgeting and investment appraisal skills.
- Leadership of IT projects.
- Experience of developing and delivering IT Roadmaps and Programme Plans to meet business needs.
- Experience of operating within a global organisation with a proven ability to deliver against Group wide initiative.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines